Reservations may be made directly or through the use of telematic tools, it being understood that reservations made personally at the reception desk, by telephone, by fax, via e-mail, through form enabled on the website will be valid www.hostalgranado.es, notwithstanding those that are also made indirectly through reservation portals or travel agencies with which HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN, SL had signed agreements or contracts. HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. It is not responsible for reservations made by the client through portals or travel agencies when they had not signed a contract or agreement with the establishment.
The client will provide the data required by the staff of HOSTÁVILA RESTURACIÓN, S.L. or by the website form. At least: Name and surname of the holder of the reservation, contact telephone number, date of entry and exit, credit card information and expiration date thereof must be provided. These data will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Policy of HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. (see LEGAL NOTICE)
Reservations will be processed as long as the establishment has the necessary data for it, and provided there is availability and it is a question of periods whose reservation calendar is open on the date of request. Reservations will only be valid when they have been formalized and confirmed in writing to the client, who can request written confirmation by e-mail or fax once it has been formalized.
Formalization of ordinary reserves:
HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN S.L. may unilaterally cancel any reservation not formalized by the client. The formalization of reservations can be carried out by:
- Provision of bank card data: To formalize and guarantee reservations, the establishment will ask the customer for the data of a bank card (number and expiration date), via e-mail, fax or telephone. Unless authorized by the cardholder, no charge will be made in advance, and the establishment may owe it the amount of the corresponding penalty in case of no-show or non-payment. HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. never request the card security code (CVV) on the back, so the customer will never provide such information. HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. reserves the right to charge a symbolic amount of less than 1 euro to verify its validity, an amount that will be refunded immediately and without expenses to the customer once it has been verified. By providing the bank card information, the client authorizes HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN S.L. to carry out said charge, as well as the charge on the card of unpaid amounts and penalties provided for in the cancellation policy. The client has the right not to provide his credit card information, being able to formalize or guarantee the reservation by any of the other means indicated in the previous paragraph.
- Total or partial prepayment by any means accepted by the establishment (cash, deposit / bank transfer or payment with VISA, 4B, MasterCard or Maestro cards): HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. provide the customer with a bank account number for payment by deposit or transfer. The choice of this means involves the client’s obligation to send proof of the operation within 24 hours. following by e-mail or fax. The total or partial payment of the reservation by credit card or cash is accepted. The client may obtain a physical receipt of said payment, from the establishment, or a communication by fax or e-mail acknowledging receipt of the amount paid.
Formalization of special group reservations and long stay:
For operations other than ordinary or current ones, which involve the reservation of several rooms or in which the amount of them exceeds € 250, or in those in which the period of stay is extended more than five days, it will be necessary, as a rule In general, the prepayment of 50% of the reservation without the right to return or the payment of a week guarantee to be deducted from the end of the stay. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the client and HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. They may agree on another procedure, so that they will act in accordance with the agreement between the parties, taking into account the special conditions of the reservation in question. In case of discrepancies, what is stipulated in this text will prevail.
2) CANCELLATION POLICY.
The client can make cancellations up to 48 h. before 12.00 h. of the day of entry, free of charge. If the cancellation occurs outside of that period, HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN may charge or demand the payment of the first night of stay of as many rooms as they had been reserved, and up to 50% of the value of the reservation if it were long stay. Cancellations can be communicated by phone, fax or e-mail, 24 hours a day. of the day The reserved room is available to the customer from 12.00 on the day of the reservation. If the client expects that the check-in will take place later than 5 pm, he must notify the hostel at the time of booking. After 8 pm without the client having taken the room, HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN S.L. reserves the right to charge 100% of the amount on the customer’s card, non-refundable in case of no-show. If the establishment could not contact the owner of the reservation and / or the charge on the credit card could not be carried out for reasons attributable to the customer, the reservation will be canceled after 00.00 h., The establishment may Have the room.
3) VALIDITY OF RATES.
In general, the prices will correspond to the rates listed on the website and in the price list set out in the establishment and communicated to the competent tourism agency. Exceptionally, HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. You can check up or down the prices of your services at any time and without prior notice, attending to eventual circumstances of demand and promotional offers. However, these modifications will never be retroactive to the reservations made and formalized prior to the review. Clients will always be informed of the price of the room at the time of booking if, exceptionally, they are going to apply different rates than the usual ones published on the web.
HOSTÁVILA RESTAURACIÓN, S.L. reserves the right of admission for reasons of morality, hygiene, illness, public order or coexistence, not being able to access the hotel to people whose behavior compromises the proper functioning of the establishment or violates the rules of access to it. In the latter sense, entry or stay in the hostel will not be admitted in the following cases:
- People who show signs of obvious drunkenness or drug intoxication, being able to jeopardize safety and order within the establishment.
People in an aggressive or conflicting attitude that could endanger the physical integrity and well-being of other guests, staff and the facilities themselves.
- People who refuse to identify themselves or go without the required and valid identification documents, preventing the proper registration of travelers, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 1/1992, of February 21, on Protection of Citizen Security.
- People who intend to access accompanied by animals or pets.
- Minors who access without the company of an adult who has the legal guardianship of the same and / or without the written and truthful consent of their father, mother or legal guardian if they go without companions.
- People who refuse to pay the amount due because of their stay.
- People who are not registered in the establishment, even if accompanied by a user of the same.
- Any other assumption not expressly included in this section when it could violate the safety, order and welfare of the other guests.